We are pleased to invite you to the annual general assembly of members, a formal procedure required by law and an opportunity for us to meet face to face, at least once per year.
This year, we are offering members the option to join us at 5 p.m. for an Open House opportunity to meet with our staff of lawyers, scientists and planners to ask any questions you may have about our work and the environment. At 6:30 p.m. we will begin the formal part of the meeting where we ask members to approve candidates for the Board and other official business.
Sunday, July 27 2014
||Reception and light refreshments|
||Open House – guidance on environmental issues, with our team |
||Annual Meeting - opening remarks by Amit Bracha, Executive Director|
||Official business |
In accordance with the Law of Non-Profit Associations, members’ approval is required for the agenda items as detailed on the attached ballot sheet:
1. Approval of continued participation on the Board of Professor Gershon Grossman
2. A. and B. Approval of Yossi Haimov, CPA, and Raz Kaneh to continue as the Oversight Committee for 2014-15.
3. A. and B. Approval of Orna Gradman, CPA, of BDO Ziv Haft as official auditor and approval of auditor's fees for 2014-15.
4. Approval of the Auditor's Report 2013.
5. Approval of Narrative Report to the Registrar of Non-Profit Associations
• Please return your ballot (attached) to arrive by July 24, 2014, using the pre-paid envelope provided, or by faxing your form to: 03-5669940
• Members attending in person may present their ballots to Attorney Eyal Mardix (voting supervisor) no later than 6.30 p.m. on July 27.
• In line with Adam Teva V’Din’s bylaws, voting is limited to members of at least six months' standing. Newer members will be able to vote at next year’s meeting.
Below please find summary documents in English for the convenience of our English-speaking members.
For full, official versions of relevant documentation in Hebrew, please visit our web site at: http://www.adamteva.org.il. Members who wish to discuss with fellow members any items relating to the Annual General Meeting are invited to do so in our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/IUEDAdamTevaVDin.